Tuesday, April 5, 2011

RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS ...

Wikipedia defines a Random Act of Kindness as a selfless act performed by a person or persons wishing to either assist or cheer up an individual - either spontaneous or planned.


Visit GaleazGlass on Etsy - Kelly creates beautiful Stained Glass Art


I'd like to express my heartfelt thanks to Kelly, of GaleazGlass who created such a beautiful & inspired treasury this past Monday with the loss of my mother in mind and to celebrate the bond between mothers and daughters. I find her gesture perfectly amazing and tremendously kind!


And I want to express my most sincere appreciation for every comment and click that all of YOU contributed towards its success. Please know that the personal convos that I've received mean so very much to me. This is a great team full of great women!

(✿◠‿◠) Please accept my thanks ...
 
 
 comments disabled, but will resume next week :D 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...