Sunday, April 25, 2010


All About Brass!

My foray into designing with brass

For the most part I've stayed within the confines of designing jewelry with precious metals and semi-precious gemstones, and while they make for beautiful creations, I've had an itch to move into other mediums. Having used a bit of copper, I already knew what a big difference the rich, warm hues of alternative metals can make. Recently, I ran across some focals that gave me the perfect opportunity to work with brass!

** Secret Garden - Book Locket Pendant with Aquamarine and Pearl http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24043882



**

Fiori - Venetian Glass Earrings, clad in 24kt Gold Foil




**

Antiquity - Lampwork & African Turquois

**


Lilacs - Softest shade of dusty mauve in frosted glass melons and Czech glass edged with a beautiful patina
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24211002




**


An amazing electroformed lampwork focal. Both brass and copper chain were used to show it off to it's best advantage.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...