Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Back in the Saddle!



I've been bitten by the Retailing Bug ...

Well, re-bitten actually!  Yes friends, it's true ... I've decided to go back to work in the wonderful world of retailing.  Retail sales may be struggling nowadays, but the holiday season is probably the one good time to enter back into the melee ... if ya have the guts.

I should probably be concentrating on my little jewelry corner of the world in order to maximize sales during the upcoming holiday season, but I've made my bed and now I'm going to lie in it. And gladly, at that!  Everybody who knows me is aware that I'm one of those crazy people who just loves Retailing and is able to cope with all that it implies: irregular schedules, nights and weekends spent at work ... not with your family & friends.  And during the holiday shopping season, there's no time off for good behavior!  It's mad, it's crazy ... it's Retailing!

So I'm dipping my big toe back in the water by connecting with one of my very favorite stores!
No hints; you'll have to guess or find it in among my Facebook 'likes'.


PS  Thanks to Teresa and Dawn for the business recommendations! 


1 comments:

asdesigns said...

I'm glad you like retail, I don't think I would be able to do it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...