Sunday, August 22, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS PAUL & JEN

TYING the KNOT!
When? May 13, 2011 . . . that's a Friday!


I knew my son was going to propose to Jen a couple of months before it actually happened. He called to talk about his thoughts on the engagement ring and again when he'd narrowed the selection. I was so excited to be included in the process! My husband and I were really tickled to be the only ones who knew the Big Secret. Paul was going to propose during a weekend event at their alma mater - they had met while attending Truman State University.
June 11, 2011


I never knew my son was such a romantic.  He really wanted Jen to always remember the day he proposed and did a lot of planning.  I'm not sure who enjoyed the actual proposal more, but Jen seemed pretty happy ...
"We had arrived in Kirksville Friday morning for the "Taste of Truman" weekend where we stay in the dorms, take classes, and relive our college experience. After dinner at Il Spazio - the restaurant where we first met - we decided to walk around campus. Waiting until sunset, Paul got down on one knee in the sunken garden and proposed. It was perfect!"


Rules of Engagement: Engagement Photos
Faust Park: Chesterfield, MO
Engagement Photos by Mudd Photography
Some people always manage to have their ducks in a row!
My husband and I have known Jen for several years and have come to think of her as a member of the family before she ever became our future DIL.  We're just crazy about her!

I've got  to say that Jen is pretty much of a Wonder and definitely a girl after my own heart!  No last minute wedding plans or disorganization for her ...

  • Wedding Party             check!
  • Guests list                  check!
  • Wedding Ceremony     check!
  • Reception                   check!
  • Transportation             check!
  • Photographer              check!
  • The Dress                   check!
  • Bridesmaids' dresses   check!
  • theknot.com                check!
  • Wedding cake
  • Hotel accommodations
  • Gift Registry                  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...