Friday, April 27, 2007

I'VE FALLEN and I CAN'T GET UP!














I need a big ol chunk of cheese with this "WHINE"!!

Yesterday afternoon I stopped by my mom's Assisted Living Facility to see how she was doing after they called to tell me she'd taken a fall . . .

Walking across the parking lot, I stepped over an unusually large speed bump - almost! I crashed down on both knees. By the time I got to her apartment my right knee was killing me.

Long story short, I ended up in Northside Hospital ER. Nothing broken, but my right knee looks like a black/blue/purple grapefruit is growing on it! And I have to wear a really ugly & uncomfortable foam knee splint that goes from my ankle halfway up my thigh.

When I finally got back to our apartment, I was faced with the fact that I live on the THIRD floor - no elevator, of course.


*whining loudly* Now where's my cheese?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...