Tuesday, February 15, 2011

SPRING GEMSTONE PREVIEW at jQ jewelry designs


Room With a View ... The Shades of Spring!

jQ jewelry designs Spring 2011

Every Spring I have the most wonderful view out the window in front of my work desk.  Last Spring I snapped the above photo and posted it on facebook. I'm hoping for an early Spring, so I'll once again get inspiration from all the glorious shades of Spring!

I adore Springtime and have several favorite photography prints to remind me of it year round ...


drops

rainy day

yellow sneakers on a spring day

planting hands

One of my goals for 2011 was to use my present stash of beads instead of buying more! When is enough enough?  When did I become a bead collector?

So in an effort to keep my New Year's Resolution and resist the temptation of an upcoming Gem & Bead Show, I dug out some of my very favorite gemstones that I resolve to use at jQ jewelry designs this coming Spring and Summer.


RAW AQUAMARINE Nuggets  ~  Unique and Gorgeous!

My Personal Favortite  ~  Very High Quality RAINBOW MOONSTONE

Super Lustrous  KEISHI PEARLS

Natural Pinks & Peaches  ~  Freshwater  BIWA PEARLS

Amazing Strand of Natural Pink KUNZITE Nuggets

CHALCEDONY  ~  I don't usually use dyed gemstones, but these are glorious & incredibley glossy!

Delicious Berry Hues of Meticulously Faceted SPINEL

Completely Amazing Strand of OREGON SUNSTONE







31 comments:

asdesigns said...

I love spring, my allergies seem to disagree with that though. Can't wait to see your new designs!

New Hampshire Gardener said...

Your photos are absolutely amazing, I love the umbrella and sky.
Beautiful, beautiful blog.

Anonymous said...

your photos are really really pretty! and all those beads are so so beautiful, I love your collection :)

bountyofbeads said...

The Drops photograph is amazing, and with all those beautiful treasures waiting to be used, I can't imagine that you would need more. Great resolution to keep.

Kelly said...

Gorgeous photos--I LOVE the Drops photo! I can't wait to see what treasures you create with those pretty pretty beads you showcased.

Kelly said...

(Galeaz Glass--above comment :) )

Dee said...

Oh, I love that photo of the purple flowers in the dew drops!!! You are a GOOD photographer. And your gemstone collection is making my mouth water!! Can't wait to see what you do with them.

Unknown said...

I love all the variety of your beads...you have some really unique ones that are so pretty!

Terra Verde said...

I love the photography! Thanks for sharing.

Can you add me to your site? http://www.terraverdeonline.com.

Thanks so much!

Lbtoyos said...

Wow, I love the pink beads and the light blue ones, really great pieces are going to grow up from this.

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see what you do with the freshwater pearls.

BijiBijoux said...

I can't wait to see the spring flowers too! Beautiful pictures and gorgeous beads you have!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos - I am so ready for spring! Can't wait to see your new designs!

CalliopeCreations said...

I'm drooling. Hope you have more will power than I had recently. I bought and bought and bought some more. My bad.

magdamagda said...

I'm captivated by Oregon Sunstone!

cyndiella.art said...

ahhhh...the lovelies! and what a great view! I'll have one of those!

the Oregon beads are wonderful;)
Modbrush

Denise Therese said...

Gorgeous photos, and gorgeous beads! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

petitehermine said...

Ooooo gorgeous pictures and stones! I love gemstones, they get me all excited :)

Unknown said...

What beautiful pictures and beautiful beaded jewelry

Linda B said...

Such beautiful pictures of spring and of the gems ... there's a gem show this weekend that I'm NOT going to, I swear - I need to either work with what I have or start listing them.

Can't wait to see your new creations.

jlcjbuzz said...

Drop dead gorgeous picture and beads! I have made the same resolution but don't do anything to stop myself from buying more beads! Will follow as jlcjbuzz
Carol from Carols JewelryOrchard. Thanks!

a.mattimeo said...

Gorgeous photos! I love the " drops". Those freshwater pearls are beautiful!

Unknown said...

LOVE the picture with the yellow shoes!

Inessa/Prittyfy said...

Very lovely beads! Can't wait to see your spring collection.

Crystal said...

Lovely photos! Did you take those?

Sea Flower Studios said...

Gorgeous stones! I love the moonstone!

Tania Pelletier said...

Beautiful, can't wait to see what you design with those!

Tania

Mandy said...

I love the Oregon Sunstone. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS!!! I especially love the pearls! my favorites, and the dyed chalcedony are STUNNING! But all is gorg. I can't wait to see what you make them all into!

Lissie said...

Wow! Gorgeous photos!

And I love your bead stuff!
The thing about collecting beads. Is something that just happens when you love jewelery making and lovely beads!

I guess that you, like me, have lots and lots that you rather not use. Just keep. ;)

Looking forward to se what you will make from those lovely beads!

Sheena Ball said...

That's a lovely blog to read! Check out Rainbow Moonstone Beads here.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...